The use of this website is subject to the following terms/conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website are for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Conditions for the use of this website are set out below, and should be read carefully before use. We hope that you will revisit the website and we recommend that you check the terms and conditions every now and again as we may make some changes to them. Your continued use of the site confirms your acceptance of our conditions of use.
- The terms and conditions set forth herein are the only once upon which the manufacture will accept orders. These terms supersede all prior oral or written understandings, assurances and offers and there are no understandings, agreements, representations, or warranties, express or implied, not specified herein. Buyer acknowledges and agrees that Buyer has full knowledge of these terms and conditions.
- Delivery dates are approximate and not guaranteed. The Manufacturer shall not be liable for any delay in or inability to complete delivery because of any of the following causes: Act of God; suspension or requisition of any kind; strikes or other stoppages of labour or shortage in the supply thereof; inability to obtain fuel, material or parts; fire, casualties or accidents; failure of shipping facilities; riots; or any cause, whether the same or different character, or any other condition beyond the seller’s control. Further, the Manufacturer reserves the right to backorder goods and will process and ship backordered goods as soon as possible. The Manufacturer is not responsible for consequential or other losses or expenses related to the date or time of delivery. The Buyer bears the entire risk of late delivery.
- These terms and conditions shall become binding on both parties upon the first event to occur of the Buyer’s assent to these terms and conditions, or the Buyer’s acceptance of the first delivery of any of the Manufacturer’s goods, or upon commencement of manufacturing operations.
Normally we do business against:
L/c either by 100% sight payable or by 90 days credit (interest for usance period is on buyer’s A/c).
30% deposit on proforma invoice & balance on DP or cargo at export terminal in India.
Rest of term could be discussed mutually to protect each others interest.
- The contents of these pages, including all web designs, texts, graphics and their arrangement and selection along with the source code and software are copyright Kamachha Krafts Kreation and its agents, providers or affiliates. Please see the section on User Generated Material below for information on content provided by others.
- However, reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored in any other design, logo, website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
If you submit content to Kamachha Krafts Kreation:
- You must allow us to use the material in your contribution in any way we may reasonably choose, on a free-of-charge basis, in any media throughout the world. This normally extends to the Kamachha Krafts Kreation websites and social networking sites, but may also include other offline and online activity.
- You agree that Kamachha Krafts Kreation may edit or delete the content you provide at any time at our sole discretion, although we have no obligation to review the information you provide.
- Kamachha Krafts Kreation reserve the right to remove any of your contributions if we believe that they do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that material submitted that does not fall within the Kamachha Krafts Kreation remit – namely exhibitions outside Scotland or events/news unrelated to craft – will not normally be published.
- Any copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material you contribute in any way including allowing others to use it.
- Any content you add to the website will be factually accurate and/or be your genuinely held belief or opinion that is based on facts.
- Any content you add to the website will not be defamatory, obscene or offensive.
- Any content you add to the website will not infringe the copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights of another person. *
- You also confirm that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
Although the information contained in this website is given in good faith and is correct at the time of posting, we do not warrant that the information will always be complete, accurate, up-to-date or reliable. If we make a mistake, we will do our best to put things right as soon as possible.
We make no warranty or representation that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
We assume no responsibility or liabilities for any information published on this website and further disclaim all liability in respect of such information. In particular, we hereby exclude all liability for any claims, losses, and demands or damages whatsoever in relation to any information, content, advertisements, procedures, products or methods contained in or referred to in the material published on the site.
We will not be able to compensate you for any loss you may suffer as a result of:
- any mistake we made with the content on our websites;
- any parts of our websites being unavailable or inaccessible;
- your use of any organisation’s website that you can access from our websites (including any purchase from that organisation and any use they make of the personal data you provide to them);
- the downloading of any material from any of our websites; and
- Incorrect User Generated Content.
If anyone complains about your use of our websites or the content you add to our websites, you agree that we can control the handling of any such dispute and that you will fully support and co-operate with this.
You agree that you will not try to access any confidential information (including usernames and passwords) of any other person.